Top 10 Dedicated Server Hosting Providers of 2015
Modern businesses face hosting challenges due to intricacies involved in technologies, tools, and smartness of end-users. Demands for personalization, customization, user experiences, usability, performance, optimizations, etc. are pointing needles towards advanced and enhanced hosting solutions with scalability.
Therefore, today brands and large businesses with online presence opt for dedicated servers to access full administrative control over hardware and software installed on a server, whether located in premise or remote places in third-party facilities. Web hosting market is providing two main options, managed hosting and unmanaged hosting. Managed hosting is choice of most of the businesses due to their inability to bear the burden of technical IT teams running all hosting affairs.
Unfortunately, most of the small businesses and many medium businesses can’t afford cost of dedicated servers and they either run for shared hosting or virtual private hosting while rest of businesses are looking at cloud hosting solutions with the latest technologies.
Medium to large e-commerce businesses has the least chances to go for shared or VPN hosting options due to many compulsions for security and performance are involved in and influence of hosting on it. To guide you for goodness, we have listed some popular and viable best dedicated server hosting providers for your businesses.
You May Also Like:
Dedicated Server Hosting Providers
It has some outstanding features and they make it stand out among the competition, such as:
- Provide dedicated servers with unshared 10Gbps port, for each server reserved 10 Gbps connectivity without any aggregation – stable 10 Gbps connection.
- Offers free IPMI/KVM to each server so you can gain the access via IPMI to manage the server as per your needs & wishes.
- Provide 24/7 technical support and online chat to answer any question.
- Focus on each customer’s requests and can build any custom solution based on customer’s needs even for big enterprises.
- Its network and all servers are monitored 24/7 to be able resist any DDoS attacks.
- Its datacenters are located over Europe (Amsterdam, Prague, Frankfurt) and the US(Atlanta, Los Angeles, Chicago) to reduce the latency.
- Cooperate with the top 5 global network providers to ensure stable network and 100 % uptime.
- Their plan starts at 100TB but mostly provide unlimited offers.
- Fast setup (within a few hours) and fast hardware supports are other factors to put this provider on the first place.
- Robust network with total capacity 5Tbps.
- Datacenters across the Europe, the US and starting in Asia.
- Offers deals from 10TB able to upgrade for demanding customers.
- Another service as cloud or managed hosting available.
- Big corporate – 3rd biggest hosting company.
- More than 15 Datacenters.
- Robust network with total capacity 3Tbps.
- Offer deals just for a few Mbits to higher options.
- With many small customers missing the focus on the customer solutions.
- For smaller business good value for money.
- Focus also on other services besides dedicated servers.
InMotion Hosting solution provider offers reliable dedicated hosting services with following features:
- Single processor & dual processor dedicated servers.
- Fully managed and customized servers with LAMP stack.
- Zero downtime Kernel updates using rebootless upgrades services of KernelCare.
- 99.99% net uptime using Smart Routing technologies.
- 100% money-back guarantees.
- One-to-one Sysadmin Time free services up to $300 values.
- Free cPnel and WHM features.
- Linux professionals with CenOS Experts.
- Redundant bandwidth provider with Tire 1 Network.
- For quick first response using Proactive Monitoring.
- Mainly focus on small to mid scale customers with few TB per month requirement.
It offers high power and high performance dedicated server hosting solutions as well as cloud hosting solutions at significantly competitive rates. It addresses following hosting issues beautifully:
It has more than 2.5Tbps global network capacity with no-compromise performance-focused network stacked. It uses Cisco & Juniper routing equipment and offers 1Gbps Premium Network with 100TB bandwidth as standard and up to 1PB monthly bandwidth on its 10Gbps network.
It has three 100TB-operated data center facilities and 17 SoftLayer-operated data centers spread across the world. It offers full network, cooling & power redundancy, dual power grids, and revolutionary cooling design.
- This dedicated hosting provider offers the best hardware configurations at fair price tags.
- It offers 100% customizable hardware on its hosting services. Thus, you can upgrade hardware and software and stipulate managed services at some extent.
- Its servers are built on enterprise level server technologies so you can consistently achieve peak performance.
- It offers just-in-time deployment services with the shortest delay.
- It offers LEAP portal to design, deploy, and manage servers, which are easily accessible through desktop and mobile devices using developer API.
- It offers Sheild feature with physical, network, account, server, and application security options with the freedom to add DDoS mitigation and anti-virus protection.
- Data Centres present in US only.
It offers Single Processor, Dual Processor and Quad processor dedicated servers with fully managed, core managed, and self-managed options.
It has some distinguishing features against its contemporary rivals such as:
- Extreme speed
- Instant provisioning
- Raid storage
- Storage upgrades
- Root access
- Dedicated support
- One of the most popular hosting company.
- Something free with each hosting plan.
- cPanel& WHM control panel.
- Programming and Databases feature with unlimited MySQL databases and PHPMyAdmin access, programming language, programming modules, and system management features.
- Good deals for customers with upto 25TB/Month requirements.
This is a bare metal dedicated server services, built for high performance only. Therefore, its features consist:
- A 100% uptime guarantee
- Live support
- SSAE 16 (SAS 70)
- Data centers present only in US
- Automation for ease of use
- Focusing on customers with small usage