Starting an auction website like eBay.com seems to be a lot of work, right? It needs a lot of time and investment to bring something of such a high level but what if you can purchase a tiny WordPress responsive theme that will not going to cost you hell of money and it will work similar to eBay?
Hold tight because we will be reviewing such a WordPress theme that is a complete auction site that you can use to launch your very own auction site.
Read More: 12 Best WordPress Auction Themes & Plugins
Sitemile Auction Theme Review
Auction WordPress theme from Sitemile is packed with tons of features that will make your work a piece of cake – trust me on this one.
It has multiple auction tools, it has various monetization tools, it has a feedback and rating system, it has escrow feature and much more. It is a complete package.
Control panel and customization page of the theme are very user-friendly. The good news is; you have full control on every single feature.
Let’s have a closer look at the features of the Auction theme.
- A complete plug and play theme which means you can use it right away after installing and activating it. No additional plugins needed neither you have to do a lot of settings from the control panel.
- The theme works smoothly on all devices. It is a responsive WordPress theme, and therefore you don’t have to worry for users who are accessing your website from their mobile phones.
- It has a lot of auction tools like start price, reserve price, buy now price, bidding timers and a lot of others.
- Adding new auction items is exceptionally easy. You can do so from a page that is similar to New Post page that allows you to use all the features of adding a new post.
- Every user of your auction site will have his profile that will be maintained automatically, and other members can view this profile. History, record, feedback and rating of every user is available on his profile.
- The theme has a complete rating, feedback and star system that makes it easy for users to rate each other after completing a transaction.
- The private messaging feature allows buyers and sellers to communicate privately with one another.
- Auction theme has a built-in system and support for credit system that allow users to use the virtual money for buying products.
- Google Maps is fully integrated into the theme. With every auction, Google map will show the exact location of the user.
- Escrow feature comes in handy when you are using your Auction theme as a marketplace for selling products.
- It has its blog where you can post articles for users.
- Users can find products via Zip code search. This allows users to search items within their town and city.
- PayPal and Twitter are fully integrated.
- It supports multiple currencies including USD, Euro, AUD and many others.
- Clean and tidy layout.
Getting Started with Auction Theme
Downloading and installing the theme is easy. After activating it, you will have to go to the control panel and do some basic settings.
As you can see, there are a lot of setting options to choose from. It is recommended to do all this configuration and see every setting option so that you don’t miss anything.
The next step is to add products for auction via the Auction tab. Here is how a basic auction page looks like.
It consists of every single detail that users need.
- The design and the layout of the theme are extremely user-friendly.
- It is a responsive theme that works exceptionally well on all devices whether it be mobile phones, tablets or computers.
- A complete auction theme that has all the features that you see in any leading auction site.
- It is a multipurpose theme that can be used to create either an auction website or a marketplace to sell products.
- It has a lot of auction tools available which make your site a professional auction website.
- A plug and play theme that is ready-to-use as soon as you activate it.
- Very affordable. Comes with multiple pricing plans to choose from.
Download Auction Theme
If you are about to start an auction website but have not many resources to hire programmers and designers to create a masterpiece for you, don’t worry, you have Auction WordPress theme that is priced less than $100 and it has all those features that you see on popular auction websites like eBay.
Before you purchase it, make sure that this theme can only be used for creating auction web sites or for creating marketplaces. There is no third way in which you can use this theme. If you are not interested in starting an auction website, this isn’t a theme for you.
In terms of price, features, and ease-of-use, this WordPress theme has no match. If you don’t get it, you will miss the real fun.