Once, as late Steve Jobs touted Internet browsing as a primary feature of the mobile devices. Since then Android enjoys an exhaustive list of web browsers making perfect choice a tough job. Therefore, we have decided to make your task easy by placing some best ever choice of Android web browsers available in Google Play Store.
No doubt, Chrome is default browser on Android landscape, but other browsers have different capabilities to meet the bespoken needs of modern Internet surfers today. Therefore, let’s begin with Chrome as the first choice.
Other Related Articles:
Best Android Web Browsers of 2015
1. Chrome Android Web Browser
- As, branded by Google it is a symbol of quality and perfection. In due course, regular updates, fixes, and enhancements are going on with this browser making it superior on mobile platforms.
- Easy syncing across the devices/screens.
- Data plan saver.
- Advance search features with autosuggestions, filters, auto complete, etc.
- Enhanced voice search.
- Simple yet cloying look through material design.
- Intuitive gestures and quick responses.
- Keep privacy intact with incognito mode by prohibiting browsing history recording.
- Multilingual and translate features support.
- Its race for modernization renders it as the least resource friendly browser and poor performance on older devices existing still on Android landscape.
- Hip of features buried within settings and make its access daunting.
- Suffering from lack of native support for Flash technologies.
2. Opera Android Web Browser
- Let you synch bookmark, Speed Dial, tabs, etc. with ease across the devices and offer seamless experiences.
- Private browsing through private tabs.
- Turbo mode let you browse faster on the slower networks.
- Swipe up/Hold down of Home button let you search web instantly from any app.
- Discover feature let you explore the latest news from leading magazines and newspapers.
- For incompatible devices you have to use Opera Mini version instead of Opera browser.
- Difficulties with Forward navigation button.
- Off-Road mode has poor performance.
3. Mozilla Firefox Android Web Browser
- Allows synching across the devices.
- It still supports Flash greatly for Flash game lovers.
- It has exhaustive list of add-ons, extensions, etc. to bring infinite extendibility.
- Numerous security and privacy features ship with this.
- Great support to the multimedia content through various modes.
- It supports HTML5 and Web APIs.
- Additional attachment of add-ons and extensions resulting into slow or poor performance.
- Too many features are confusing end-users with less experiences.
- It depends on community contributions so desired R&D is not possible for futuristic enhancements.
4. Dolphin HD
- It lets you create personal symbol/gesture to access web directly.
- Voice search is possible through sonar.
- Good Flash support.
- Tabbed browsing gives good user experiences.
- With add-ons, you can enjoy some best services for free.
- You can download any size of files with comparatively lightening speed.
- Sync is easy across the devices.
- Sharing is easy across the various social media sites.
- Speed dial let you organize home screen and access of favorite sites with a single touch.
- The latest Web App Store let you access more than 200 apps without leaving browser.
- Steeper learning curve.
- Not good HTML5 support.
- Invites a lot of spam onto device.
- Offer cloud power through sync and download support and free storage
Speed Dial for quick access.
- Advance Gesture allows you to create your own touch gestures/commands.
- Private browsing avoid saving browsing history to keep you safe.
- Favorite syncing is giving seamless experience across the screens/devices.
- Powerful personalization win hearts of tech-savvy users.
- Slow page load hasten user experiences.
- Gesture support is a bit daunting.
- Poor full-screen browsing.
6. Next Android
- Its Next View feature integrates RSS feed reader by region or country as well as lets you enjoy off-line reading of content through prior downloading.
- Its powerful extensions let you enjoy personalization.
- This browser is amalgamation of good features of Dolphin, Chrome, and mobile Safari.
- Built-in content discovery.
- Night Mode to shooting eye strain in dark.
- Lack of Flash support.
- Lack of originality.
- It offers smooth and rapid browsing experiences through advance features like Ad Block, customized search, Patch Download Picture, Batch Share to SNS, Multi tabs, User Agents, etc.
- It makes browser easier through powerful functions like Gesture Control, file sync, file manager, auto/manual switch in between Day-Night modes, power full plug-ins, FAB, etc.
- It protects you through features such as Private Browsing, log-in pass code, history and cookies cleaner, etc.
- As it is especially made for iOS devices, it has some compatibility issues with Android devices.
- Poor at HTML5 rendering.
- Exhibits messing up with brightness of devices in multiple occasions.
- AdBlockPlus removes web annoyance.
- Control Panel let you switch between Hi-Fi and Lo-Fi (js free) modes.
- Optional Plus saves content filtering.
- Its Material Design based UI uses less data, low CPU power, and saves battery drains.
- Dual-view allows you to surf two sites at a time.
- Content-centric UI.
- Sandboxed Private Browsing.
- Auto search gives advance experiences.
- Poor HTML5 support.
- Poor Flash support.
- Slow loading.
- It boasts with data compression abilities that renders it as one of the fastest browser.
- Its cloud support is great.
- It offers dual browsing facilities, full-function and data saving modes.
- Offers dynamic gesture control for tab management.
- Home screen is a bit cluttered.
- It is regionally popular in Asian countries only.
10. Boat Mini
- It has extensive customization capacities extending up to sidebar layout and options.
- Favor extensive personalization.
- Almost free cloud sync for content as well as bookmarks.
- Speed Dial offers quick navigation.
- For non-premium users ad support degrades UX.
- Lack of originality in features.
- Lack of its own rendering engine.
- Poor Flash support.